Skip to main content

mondays with mark: sneak peek mark super flip for it

I just got my new mark super flip for it. I tweeted about it as soon as I ordered it. This flip for it is not available to everyone yet, just insiders. So you can say it was very exciting to get it. The flip for it had great reviews saying it was very pigmented and had great colors. Just looking at it the colors stood out. I haven't done swatches before, but I'll show all of you a peek at the colors. Maybe i'll do more in the future if this post is liked?

This palette has nine bold colors and three cheek illuminator shades on the other side. I have not used these colors yet so I will not say much. They are pigmented and are very pretty colors. The illuminators are great. With the different shades I can use them as my skin color changes thru the months. This palette comes in a cute pink compact. Its a metallic pink and I love it. It has a mirror and of course flips. This palette is great for on the go and maybe trips.

What palette is your fave? Are you excited at trying something that is coming out soon? Share with me below! Thanks.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.