This week's nail of the week! Last week was my birthday. To celebrate it, I made my nails sparkle! My nails looked like a party. Confetti on my fingers. I love glitter and sparkle. This nail polish looks like glitter just exploded on my nails. Love! I used Wet N Wild's fast dry. I do not have the name of it, but its a sparkly polish with green, blue, silver, and purples. I thought it would need a clear coat over it, but it doesn't. It dries smooth and has no need for it. As for the base I used NYC quick dry in 204b west village color. It is a navy blue polish. Hope you like it!
Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat getting dressed up getting pictures taken being by her...
Comments
Post a Comment