Skip to main content

the garden

Its been rainy here this weekend. Rain is good for the garden. Hopefully the tulips will start blooming! Although we have been getting 80 degree weather, it gets chilly at times. It was pretty chilly out this weekend. We keep all of the plants inside during the winter. The plants will be planted out in the garden very soon. Rainy and chilly is the time to say in. During rainy weather I like to stay in and lounge around watching lots of tv. That can be a good thing for my pocket. No outing means no spending monies.We stayed in and watched rented movies. Souwan & I watched love & other drugs, morning glory, and you again. All good movies!

                                                                    the new lamp post



                                                                         
                                                                           Peach tree


Koi pond


new persimmon tree







home grown rice


thai basil is the best!


lemon grass


Tomatoes and green peppers. So excited about this one!



Comments

  1. wish i could get my boyfriend to watch any of those movies but sadly no, i had to constantly ride him just to get him to watch Shawshank Redemption, which is a GREAT movie btw check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think souwan is used to it growing up with many many sisters and neices. he actually has Shawshank. i bought it for his birthday. maybe i will check it out. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.