Skip to main content

hike in gas prices

{picture:Google}

I think I'm not the only one who feels that gas prices have become RIDICULOUS. Lately, it has become an issue that many talk about. It can also be an issue if you already have enough money going to school loans or bills. {raising my hand, ME!} Souwan and I started car pooling to work. It saves us money to be a one car family. Poor Souwan has to sacrifice sleeping in later and getting off early. Too bad we can not lock ourselves in the house and not spend gas commuting. Can we go back to carriages and horses? They are earth friendly, fun, and NO GAS price! I know it's a dream. It would probably take me a month to get to work.

I found an article about why gas prices has gone up. To sum it up the article reads, gas station owners price gas based on what it costs to replace it. Gas stations also adujst their prices to keep up with costs of their shipments. Other factors of gas prices is the refinery problems, value of the dollar, extreme weather, or Chinese demands.

Well guys, it does not look good. Ideas? Comments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!