Skip to main content

just go with it




We celebrated Ross's (cousin) birthday at Outback for dinner. It was so packed with people. I'm thinking that the ribs are the best. I tried their salad & they drowned it with dressing. Too much for my taste. If we eat there again, it must be ribs.

After dinner we continued with a family movie night. We saw the movie "Just Go With It" starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Brooklyn Decker & Nicole Kidman. This movie is a MUST see! Our family laughed the entire time. And I mean the ENTIRE time! Kind of embarrassing, but the movie was hilarious.

A plastic surgeon (Sandler) meets his dream girl. He decides to stop playing his bachelor games all for a school teacher (Decker). She finds out he is "married" {not} and will not continue their relationship. He convinces his assistant (Aniston) to pose as his EX wife. And the lies keep building where it takes them all to Hawaii! Even with fake kids. This movie is in theaters now, go see it!

Comments

  1. watched it last nite...oh so gud luv adam sandler..never a doubt bout him or his movies...def my fav...luvs it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes adam sandler is funny! i loved it too! glad you saw it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.