Skip to main content

all the good things




Top: Papaya
Shorts: Thrift (Banana Republic)
Shoes: Payless

It's current obsession Wednesday. Here are my current obsessions:

  • William & Kate the movie. Ok its not an Oscar winning movie. I still adore it. Kate is even more amazing to me!
  • Ruche. Click here to shop. Warning: you may turn into a shopaholic once you see these clothes. I did!
  • America's Best Dance Crew is back on! And my fave is I am me.
  • Muscadine wine. This is my fave drink after a bad day.
  • The Band Perry. Click here to check them out.
  • Tangled will be joining my Disney movie collection. I have over 100 Disney movies!
  • William & Kate's wedding. I will be putting that on my DVR list. British Royal weddings does not count as a holiday in America.

Happy Wednesday. Tomorrow is my Friday! Happy Good Friday all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.