Skip to main content

monday's with mark: a pop of blue



wearing:
face: powder buff in honey and face expert in honey
eyes: i mark in south beach, ocean drive, and get in line hookup liquid waterproof eyeliner 
lips: juice gems in mango tango

 
{dress code for Victoria's Secret black blazer & "Pink" tank}

The last time blue was a choice of eyeshadow for me was in my Victoria's Secret days. Yes, I was the beauty girl in the Victoria's Secret store. Being the beauty girl was a lot of fun. Playing with make up and fragrances was more play than work. Getting paid for it just made it even better!




What brought back this color for me? Reese Witherspoon has a new movie coming out "The Water for Elephants". She walked the red carpet for the premier wearing blue eyeshadow,which complimented her blue eyes very well. Reese also has a post wedding glow!



Blue is a playful color and with the right hints{always safe to be subtle}can be worn anywhere. Be careful. You do not want to go to work looking like Mimi. I'm always afraid of that. Ha! A good tip: when wearing a bold color go soft on the lip gloss/stick. Just like Reese did. Not Mimi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.