Skip to main content

stop and smell the flowers








This is prob. late in the game. I had lots of tasks to attend to today and not enough time. Thank goodness for the best boyfriend ever. He helped me thru it all! Always my rock. The other day we took a tour of Salisbury. Did ya see those pics? If not go here. I made stops along the way to see the historic sites to take photos of these beautiful flowers and trees. I'm attracted and easily deterred when I see flowers.
Happy Tuesday or Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.