Skip to main content

the princess & me



Shirt: Express
Belt: Marshall's
Pants: Gift






Blazer: Target
Pants: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: Rugged Warehouse
Shoes: Payless



Soon to be princess that is. Kate has been a fashion icon for me in recent years and also a role model. Kate has been a huge influence on Prince William. Not just as his fiancee. As a friend she helped him find his way in school and preparing to be the future King. It's very exciting to see her marry her Prince charming after a decade together. My style is influenced by Kate's. For the most part. Sometimes I cheat on her with Blair Waldorf's style. Ha! I will definitely be tuning in to the wedding Friday. What I am most anxious to see is the wedding dress and tiara. I am looking forward to her vows and Prince William's too. You may be exhausted from hearing about them, but this is history in the making! Kate-Catherine is thought to be the next Queen of England. Watch out Michelle. A new power playing woman on her way! Might I add her fashion trumps Michelle's.

My hot list:

  • Blake Lively's red hair here
  • Kaylee Defer on Gossip Girl here
  • The prince returns on Gossip Girl here
  • Katie Holmes is the new face of Ann Taylor for the summer line
  • Warbler's on Glee. I hope now that Kurt is back they will still feature them!
  • Juicy Couture Sunglasses here they are eco friendly!
  • Lemondae Mouth. Good music.
  • Soul Surfer. Such an amazing story.
  • Royal wedding details. The symphony director in the royal wedding is from Charlotte, NC.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.