Skip to main content

the princess & me



Shirt: Express
Belt: Marshall's
Pants: Gift






Blazer: Target
Pants: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: Rugged Warehouse
Shoes: Payless



Soon to be princess that is. Kate has been a fashion icon for me in recent years and also a role model. Kate has been a huge influence on Prince William. Not just as his fiancee. As a friend she helped him find his way in school and preparing to be the future King. It's very exciting to see her marry her Prince charming after a decade together. My style is influenced by Kate's. For the most part. Sometimes I cheat on her with Blair Waldorf's style. Ha! I will definitely be tuning in to the wedding Friday. What I am most anxious to see is the wedding dress and tiara. I am looking forward to her vows and Prince William's too. You may be exhausted from hearing about them, but this is history in the making! Kate-Catherine is thought to be the next Queen of England. Watch out Michelle. A new power playing woman on her way! Might I add her fashion trumps Michelle's.

My hot list:

  • Blake Lively's red hair here
  • Kaylee Defer on Gossip Girl here
  • The prince returns on Gossip Girl here
  • Katie Holmes is the new face of Ann Taylor for the summer line
  • Warbler's on Glee. I hope now that Kurt is back they will still feature them!
  • Juicy Couture Sunglasses here they are eco friendly!
  • Lemondae Mouth. Good music.
  • Soul Surfer. Such an amazing story.
  • Royal wedding details. The symphony director in the royal wedding is from Charlotte, NC.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.