Skip to main content

Boy meets girl

6 years earlier.... {fall 2004} Boy meets girl in the elevator at school {college}. Girl starts small talk. Boy and girl run into eachother a couple of times at parties. Boy and girl become friends. {spring 2005} Our friends Lori and Geoff work their magic. And when IM is still the way to talk.

Klumzie256: Do you pick up your phone?
Drpepgrl57: Oh I left it in the car!
Klumzie256: Lunch?
Drpepgrl57: Yes

{I still leave my phone in the car ha!} It was probably a longer conversation. On April 11th we meet up at the dorms.Where do all college kids go on a date? The mall of course. No? Well we did. There was eating, talking about our families, and I accidently kicked him. Not sure how that happened. We laugh about that til this day! On May 4th 2005 we go on facebook and confirm that we are in a relationship. And that has been the day we celebrate our anniversary. Except this year. We decided to celebrate on our "first date" anniversary {April 11th}. That and because we had vacation. A qwinkidink! Souwan & I celebrated our 6 year anniversary at the Childress Vineyards.











Comments

  1. Awesome!! Im thinking i need to start a blog but things the way they are right now would make for a very depressing one so i think ill just stick to reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww well i hope that things get better for ya! thanks for reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..I don't know who or what looks better...The landscaping or Souwan and Lisa. Truly beautiful posting. Good luck to you both.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.