Skip to main content

Oh she's bold!



Shirt: Express
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Belt: Thrift
Shoes: Payless

JCrew similar style

Bright colors are a new trend in the fashion world. I love it. Pops of color are the right way to bring attention to your daily attire. Here I did a pop of green, but yet it doesn't look too crazy for the office. We're not trying to be rock stars like Fergie. Remember that when wearing certain pieces of clothing. I see things out there that should only be worn if they are about to put on a concert. Disaster!

Its current obsession wednesday. Here are my obsessions:

1. Zodiac. I'm a libra. Every characteristic/description of a libra defines me. This is only important if you are interested in me.Souwan pay attention. Ha!

  • diplomatic. I'm always on both sides of anyone.
  • sociable. i'm a social butterfly. I always got in trouble for talking too much. My teachers would agree!
  • indecisive. Do not ever ask me to make a decision. Have you ever seen me try to pick a movie? Its truly awful. Ask Souwan. Ha!
  • charitable. You will find that I support various charities and just anyone who needs me.
  • loyal. I will stick with you to the end of time. Until you cross me.
  • dislikes injustice & will hold grudges. Yes I do hold grudges. Best way to get around that is...keep apologizing, give me lots of food {this really works!}
  • seeks peaceful atmosphere. I strongly dislike hostile environments & will avoid it like the plague.
  • fair and honest. I'm such a horrible liar. My mom's fave trait of mine.
2. Nicki Minaj. I'm loving the song "Super Bass".
3. Lil Kim "Black Friday". I know this song is about Nicki {love Nicki}, but still like the song.
4. Eating healthy. Right now im a slave to healthy food. Even though I'm hating it so much.
5. Chiffon clothing.
6. Victoria's Secret "Gorgeous" bra
7. Jennifer Lopez's hair. She has great hair on Idol. Not one bad hair day!!
8. Glee's original song "Get it Right", its the story of my life.
9. Tennis. Its a fun way to excercise.
10. Vanilla ice cream. Its the best part of my healthy eating!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.