Skip to main content

Oh she's bold!



Shirt: Express
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Belt: Thrift
Shoes: Payless

JCrew similar style

Bright colors are a new trend in the fashion world. I love it. Pops of color are the right way to bring attention to your daily attire. Here I did a pop of green, but yet it doesn't look too crazy for the office. We're not trying to be rock stars like Fergie. Remember that when wearing certain pieces of clothing. I see things out there that should only be worn if they are about to put on a concert. Disaster!

Its current obsession wednesday. Here are my obsessions:

1. Zodiac. I'm a libra. Every characteristic/description of a libra defines me. This is only important if you are interested in me.Souwan pay attention. Ha!

  • diplomatic. I'm always on both sides of anyone.
  • sociable. i'm a social butterfly. I always got in trouble for talking too much. My teachers would agree!
  • indecisive. Do not ever ask me to make a decision. Have you ever seen me try to pick a movie? Its truly awful. Ask Souwan. Ha!
  • charitable. You will find that I support various charities and just anyone who needs me.
  • loyal. I will stick with you to the end of time. Until you cross me.
  • dislikes injustice & will hold grudges. Yes I do hold grudges. Best way to get around that is...keep apologizing, give me lots of food {this really works!}
  • seeks peaceful atmosphere. I strongly dislike hostile environments & will avoid it like the plague.
  • fair and honest. I'm such a horrible liar. My mom's fave trait of mine.
2. Nicki Minaj. I'm loving the song "Super Bass".
3. Lil Kim "Black Friday". I know this song is about Nicki {love Nicki}, but still like the song.
4. Eating healthy. Right now im a slave to healthy food. Even though I'm hating it so much.
5. Chiffon clothing.
6. Victoria's Secret "Gorgeous" bra
7. Jennifer Lopez's hair. She has great hair on Idol. Not one bad hair day!!
8. Glee's original song "Get it Right", its the story of my life.
9. Tennis. Its a fun way to excercise.
10. Vanilla ice cream. Its the best part of my healthy eating!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.