Skip to main content

beauty haul and GIVEAWAY!

Instead of a look today I have bought some mark products and wanted to let ya know what i'm using right now. Hopefully next week I can do the look I have been dying to share. Here also are some things that I have just bought, but not yet used. Check out my mark store on the left to find all of these products. Sorry I didn't link them, there was a lot of products.

-mark get bright hook up highlighter. This makes my face all dewy looking.
-mark get a tint shimmer tinted moisturizer lotion. I love the tinted moisturizer, so I got it in shimmer too.
- mark what a line felt tip eyeliner. I am liking this soo much. It applies smoothly. It is close to liquid eyeliner, but it doesn't smear as easy and dries faster. For those who have issues with liquid liner, but love how it applies this eyeliner is the best!
- mark please hold eye primer. I had to have this to beat the heat and keep my eye makeup in place. It goes all day!!
-mark hook up angeled brush and mark blending brush. Just wanted some new ones. But I love them!
-mark cheat sheet shine blotters. Souwan & I both used these. Take a look at my pics. It does a great job with removing shine.
-mark lipclick spf15 color shine lipstick in voltage violet. this lipstick is awesome. It's moisturizing and has spf! And the color is really pretty.
- mark lipclick full color lipstick in coral fixation and cha cha. I bought these because i'm liking coral lip colors and wanted to try them out. The coral fixation didn't come in the color shine. It still has a great shine to it.
- mark good glowing custom pick powder blush. Like I said before, coral is my color right now. Ha!

I'm soo dark. We just got back from the beach. I also got sunburn on my nose and scalp. Such a bummer.  



Lips: mark lipclick spf15 color shine lipstick in voltage violet
Eyes: mark what a line felt tip eyeliner.
Face: mark get a tint shimmer tinted moisturizer lotion.


Ok this month's giveaway! So if you don't know, i'm a fan of the flip for it's that mark offers. Here is an awesome mark SUPER flip color kit. I adore the colors in this palette. The nine shadows are mixed with matte and shimmery. The nudes and blue hues are awesome. And on the back are nine lip shades that are glosses and opaque. I love that there are sooo many colors in this flip for it!



To enter the giveaway: RULES

- you must be a public follower of this blog. if you aren't, sign up!

for extra entries

- (facebook friends) share this giveaway on your facebook and tag me

and/or

-leave me a comment/answer on what about this palette do you like most?

Hurry! Deadline is Sunday the 14th EST. Also please note that I will ask for your address when/if you win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.