Skip to main content

fotd w/ sephora





Face: Nars sheer matte foundation
Nars blush in orgasm
Maybelline fit #355
Eyes: Wet n Wild in silent treatment

Lips: ELF in seductive and mark juice gems in honeydew

Lately I have the urge to try new things. Makeup is one of them. I go nuts in a makeup store like Sephora or Ulta. We could be in there for hours! There is a vlog coming soon on my shopping trip in Sephora. Gawd I love that store. Too bad they don't carry mark there, right?! I was shopping with my girlfriend and it was on her list of places she wanted to look. Well you cannot take me into a makeup store and expect me to behave. I was going up and down the aisles and stopping to try EVERYTHING. Brands that were a must on my list were: nars, makeup forever, and urban decay. I was sooo impressed with urban decay's 15 year palette. Amazing, outstanding, & brilliant!! Too bad they are on the higher end of brands. I may go back and splurge.

I left with a couple of things: nars blush called orgasm (Yes that really is the name) and nars sheer matte foundation in syracuse. These were on the high end too. The blush was $27 and the foundation was $45. I love both of the products. I'm not sure I will splurge on the blush again. That was really expensive for a blush. What made me do this? I love the sparkles. I've always been attracted to shiny/sparkly things LOL. The foundation is $45 compared to mark which is $10. I would spend $45 again because it really is a great foundation. It does not expire after four months (most foundations do- so make sure to throw it away. Bacteria will form and cause skin problems). Nars foundation expires after a year. The cost will add up to the same as one nars foundation product.

BTW im still loyal to my mark products ^_^. I like trying new things, but I still have my favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.