Skip to main content

fotd + TAG wierd Q/A with me



FOTD: eyes: i-mark in corset, espresso, glitterati lips: juice gems in juicy mango tango

Here is another TAG. A fun one with wierd questions!

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? does lise count? its a shorter version of my name, as if my name wasn't short enough lol. And when im being dramatic/annoying they say princess.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? i make funny faces -randomly and sometimes its just at my self when im doing my makeup.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? dirty/wet sponges

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone? is it still a secret then? lol okay... " super bass"  i'll sing/rap it soo loud in the car. Ah ha this guy actually caught me in my car singing it. i laughed. lil asian gangsta girl LOL!!!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? being late!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it soooo much. it seriously ruins my day.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits? my hands move around ALOT when im nervous. its soo horrible.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? i have to have the right side of the bed. HAVE TO! Because when i was a kid and saw freddy kill this girl in her bed. She was on the left side of the bed. So i thought if i slept on the right side, he wouldn't kill me. LOL But til this day i sleep on the right. its a must. i dont care!

#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? ohhh i didnt have a name so i guess polar bear. im a genius!

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? caramel frapp- i just got one too ^_^

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? clean your brushes. im so guilty of not doing it as often.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? with the water hitting my back. if i don't the water will just hit me in the face.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? im double jointed. it grosses sooo many people out when i show it too! Warning!



#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? mcdonald's.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? awesome, OMG, WTF.  not together obviously.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? a tee and pj shorts- btw im always mismatched and have to wear socks. Even if it's hot I will sleep with socks and not the covers. And my hair has to be up.

I hope you enjoyed this TAG. Cause now you all are tagged to do it. Share your answers with me. These were pretty wierd and funny questions.

Comments

  1. #1 Mai
    2 When some one say "what" I say " what what in the butt" lol
    3 I don't like smelly people
    4 shake it
    5 I hate it when other people make me late and don't care
    6 feet shaking
    7 left side
    8 I always give mine to my sis when I was growing up, the first one that I kept was when my husband give me a white Teddy for V day when we were dating. Lil mike was his name
    9 mocha frap double shot and double blend
    10 wash ur face before u go to bed
    11 face up
    12 no weird ones , I am the oldest and have the smallest feet out of all my sis
    13 fried chicken
    14 the f and b word
    15 t shirt and cotton shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome mai. thanks for sharing. made me smile! im bad at washing my face too before bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.