Skip to main content

ootd: be a tough girl





Top & Blazer: Express
Pants: Gap
Jewlery: Touch of Glamour
Bag: shop in DC


At least I'm looking tougher than usual in this ensemble. No? Well I tried. I'm about as tough as chocolate in the heat. teehee. If you're curious about the outfit being too hot for East coast weather, it is. I like wearing jackets and cardigans into the office. The jacket keeps me warm and trendy. I just got these pants. Brand new from Gap. They only had these in black because they are "trying them out". I guess they will order more if women/girls like them. I sure do! I was hoping for more colors. These are the new skinny pants, not jeans. I love skinny jeans and it's so exciting to see skinny pants for the office. Are they appropriate for the office? I haven't had evil looks. I'll assume that is an OKAY! The fit is flattering and is so much more comfy than any of my other pants. If you are petite you may want to alter it. With my heels they are good, but if you like wearing flats then you will have some issues. The cost of these is around $30. Not too bad compared to Express or Ann Taylor (where i also shop).

Will you go get a pair? Already have a pair?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.