Skip to main content

hotel + A.W. Shucks

Hi everyone! So here is another part to our vacation in Charleston, SC. Here we have the hotel room (yes i am THAT girl who takes pics of where im staying lol) & the restaurant aw shucks.

We stayed at the Marriott in northern Charleston this time around. It was so modern and sparkly. Sparkly?? Yes. In the lobby it had a lot of modern decor. The decor that attracted me was the sparkly bead drapes hanging around as you came in. No pics of it because i was so busy with my luggage. The room was soo roomy.




AW Shucks is a seafood restaurant that a lot of locals eat at. We really wanted seafood since it is near the beach. The food was delicious! I recommend this place if you are ever down there. The crab cakes were just awesome. They had fun tshirts on sale. I got one for all my cousins. Too cute. I don't really understand Souwan's shirt, but he said it was on sale.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.