Skip to main content

hair today,gone tommorow.


I'm constantly changing my hair a lot because i'm bored or need a new look. If you're interested in what products and how to get "my" hair continue reading.






My hair facts:

  • I shower at night and leave it to dry thru the night.
  • I don't wash it every night. I have heard it is bad for you.
  • My go to hair shampoo would be Garnier products. I've always found myself going back to it after trying others.
  • I just started using this hair deep conditioning product by Aussie. It works wonders! This product works so well. It makes my hair shiny and soft. It's like brand new hair!
  • My hair is wavy if I do not straighten it. (ATTN SERENA ^_~) I put my hair up in a bun (while its damp) with out any products and the next day take it down and put this FX curls up product in it. I just scrunch it into my hair- no brushing or using my fingers to brush thru. It will ruin the curls. And BAM instant beachy tousled hair!
  • If im in a hurry I will throw it up into a bun or ponytail. With more time I will use the curling iron (1 1/4 inch barrel).
  • I also cut and color (color: light brown) my own hair! No salons. I've been doing that for a couple of years now.
  • I have a couple of layers (4) starting at my nose length. The longest layer is approx. at my chest.
As you can see my hairstyling is pretty basic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.