Skip to main content

mondays with mark: love you like a love song

Selena Gomez's (& the scene) new music video "Love you like a love song" is full of energy and has a techno sound. The lyrics are fun and is about the first/ beginning of a couple's relationship. Another cool factor is she goes into fantasy lands. Her makeup was brilliant and colorful in this video. The look I adore is when she is in the karaoke bar and gets up to sing. Selena is sporting a purple eyeshadow with red lips. Among other looks I love, this one seemed to stand out more to me. I loved her beach scene makeup and the pinata scene. The hot pink lips are gorgeous. Anyways take a look at how I transformed into this look using mark products. And checkout the music video to see all the other looks and fantasy scenes! Also take a look behind the scenes with Selena.






Products used:

Eyes


Lips

part of flip for it urban neutrals palette in siren


Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song... by ChaOko_01




videos: youtube & daily motion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.