Skip to main content

mixed prints






Top: Target
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Thrift
EBEW's challenge= mixed prints. I was out of my comfort zone for this challenge. I have never thought about wearing stripes and dots together.There were no dots and stripes for me. I chose plaid and floral. Eeeppp! Even though the patterns were different the colors were in the same family. My thought was if they are in the same family it would not look too crazy for the office. Turns out that I like the whole mixed pattern trend! The next try will be with stripes and floral. Some of the girls chose those patterns and it looked great on them. Oh and the skirt is actually a dress! Another reason to love dresses. They can be turned into skirts by just putting a top over it and adding a belt.

What about you? Do you guys like mixing patterns? What do you mix? Leave me comments ^_^

BTW I have started looking at fall attire. OMG! I can not wait for it! Look at these awesome looks from DVF Fall collection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.