Skip to main content

life's a beach!

I finally got a vacay and took some fam to the beach. Folly Beach, SC that is. Also Charleston, SC! I got sunburn on my scalp! That was a first for me. I was very hot, dehydrated, sticky but it was pretty fun. The weather is so humid in the area, but the beach was just the right temp to get in. I was expecting cold, but got a lovely warm and salty. Very refreshing! It was nice to lay out in the warm sun and crashing waves sound in the background. My sunglasses got covered with sand so I shielded my eyes with my dress. Ha! The kids (cousins) made a couch/chair out of the sand. They had trouble finding where to begin.We enjoyed laying out on the beach and playing with the sand. I didn't take many pics because of the sand possibly getting into my lens. We had alot of fun and cannot wait to go back!

The fam did so much on this trip so I will be breaking it down into series:

Coming Soon...

A.W. Shucks, Ghost Tour, The Battery, Waterfront Park, Market and Kings Street shopping. Like I said so much to come. And some random HILARIOUS moments with my fam in our hotel room. I really hope to share my video footage with all of you. It's just tooo funny not to share and possibly embarrassing to show.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.