Skip to main content

friday favorites

Hey there! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Here are my some of my favorites this week.

Favorite outfit I have London 2012 Olympics fever! We're (Fiance & I) will be tuning into the Opening Ceremony tonight. I'm excited to see some of my favorite British people: Duchess Kate, Prince William, Harry Potter (and his friends) & David Beckham! I will not forget the fashionable athletes! Team USA will be sporting Ralph Lauren. #TeamUSA! My favorite sports in the Olympics to watch: swimming, tennis, basketball, soccer and gymnastics (the USA gymnasts are inspiring).

Outfit details: Ralph Lauren Tee, Crystylela Skirt, Target Pumps, and Charming Charlie earrings

Favorite inspiration (via pinterest)



Favorite healthy recipe I've been eating fish sticks for lunch this week. They are so delicious! Click here for a fish stick recipe.



Favorite video Our new Vlog is up on the youtube page! Check it out for our random life moments and wedding details.




what are your favorites?

Comments

  1. very cute patriotic outfit. i had fun watching some of the people i wanted to see. go usa!! :)

    have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I follow you now! :)
    Could you follow back?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. your outfit looks amazing *-* find your blog really lovely and good. you are a beautiful woman

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I love the patriotic outfit. Thank you so much for stopping by, I'd love for us to follow each other and keep in touch! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.