Skip to main content

makeup monday: blush shades

I'm wearing Maybelline Mineral Power in Rose
I'm wearing Mark. blush from natural palette



Blush colors:

from left to right
E.L.F in Coral
Mark. Natural Palette
Mark. Clutch on the go palette
Maybelline dream bouncy blush in pink frosting
Maybelline minerals power in rose
Mark. Clutch on the go palette (2nd color)

My many different blush color choices thru the seasons. I choose coral and neutral colors during the summer and when the fall/winter come I change to pinks and rose colors. My skin is a medium tone and rose/pink colors look best. If you are a lighter skin tone (like Emma Stone or Rachel McAdams) I would go with apricot to coral pink colors for a natural look.

Hope you have a magnificent week!



Comments

  1. love maybeline blush..
    im ur new follower, mind to follow me back?
    www.prettiestlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i need one with preety colors too ! Nice post btw (: Can we follow ? Stop by soon love .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the color of your lips.

    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look suuuper cuute ! N i love ur lip color tooo <3
    Xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, following you too :)
    Pretty girl :)

    www.seekfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous! I love your makeup!
    I have a Vedette Shapewear giveaway on my blog, check it out!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome i will check it out and thanks alot!

      Delete
  7. I really like the Maybelline shade in Rose. It looks very natural on you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, this is lovely makeup look! I like your blog and follow you via gfc/90, follow back if you like:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are beautiful girl! Love your lipstick, such a lovely shade on you.

    xx - Vee
    The Avenue Vee & @TheAvenueVee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well isn't this fate that I stumbled upon you! So I just bought the Mabelline bouncy blush stuff but I'm kinda confused as to how to apply it. How do you prefer to do it????
    Now following you on GFC xx

    Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats so awesome, def. fate! I use my fingers to apply it and I've seen ladies use a buki brush or stippling brush. Hope this helps!(maybe i will do a post =))thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. Perfect I will look these up!! Thanks xx

      Delete
  11. Nice post , I love lot of Maybeline products , they are good . Would you love to follow each other ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look really pretty! I'm following you now :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty! love your make up!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow girl you absolutely rock !! Simple is the best! Following you now, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow thanks Isabella! I will def. follow u!

      Delete
  15. First I want to say, beautiful make up! I Came across your blog and wanted to invite you to follow my girly Disney themed blog. =) Please drop by when you have time. I will be following yours! Thanks. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love Disney, can't wait to check it out!

      Delete
  16. Great!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so gorgeous!! And my favorite is the Maybelline shade in Rose. I m going to buy it tonight, in fact. <3

    xo-Tina

    Aginghotgirl.blogspot.com
    hairups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you very much! Thats awesome, have fun with it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.