Skip to main content

friday favorites

 
Hi All,
 
 
This week has been fun. We started working on our Susan G. Komen fundraising! It's always nice to be able to help. Susan G. Komen is a widely known breast cancer awareness organization. Our local medical communities will receive grants to help many women. I encourage you all to go out and help others! Here are my favorites this week:
 
 
Favorite Look: Duchess Kate always looks stunning and sophisticated! 
 
 
Favorite inspiration: Even though others are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered,  love them and pray for them.
 


 
Favorite Food: Egg Foo Young, this Chinese dish is one of my favorites.



Favorite DIY: Using a picture frame as a tray, so clever!


Source

Comments

  1. Love the Mother Teresa comment! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I love how you quote Mother Teresa!!
    And Kate Middleton is just, GORGEOUS in everything!! adore her <3

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! love this post:)
    I'm now following you, follow back if you like my blog too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear, wish u a wonderful weekend!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,

    Happy to see you care and are out there fundraising
    for Susan G. Komen. We all need to help all we can.
    Good Post!!!
    Thank you for your nice comment and visit.
    Love, Joann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate does always look wonderful. I love the lace detailing. Mmmm, and now I want egg foo young. hahaha.

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    hugs, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh the picture frame is a very smart idea indeed! And the food looks delish!! <3

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blo you have here Lisa, What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that floral dress on Kate is amazing!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspirations dear!! The dress is lovely! Have a great week!
    xoxo
    www.girlinsunglasses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE KATE'S STYLE... :) KISS FROM....

    http://luxuryterno.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks, would love to follow, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kate's dress is amazing. She looks gorgeous as always!

    PS Thanks a lot for your kind comment on my blog! Come again, new post is ready. :)

    xo, Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.