Skip to main content

Disney's Epcot

Another part of our Honeymoon at Disney World. Epcot was filled with space and futuristic rides. Space Mountain was one of the popular rides. Riding on a roller coaster in the dark had my heart pumping! We even got on a ride that took us to look at our future. It was pretty entertaining and impressive technology! My husband and I joined together to create a car and got to test ride it on test track. I thought for sure we were going to die. Ha! My husband added all power features to the car to make the car have speed. I wanted efficiency in the car and practical features. After getting in "our car" we surprisingly got 2nd place on the track. I was shocked and very amused.
 
After the fun rides we continued to travel through 12 countries! Not really. Epcot displays countries in a World showcase. In each country are shops, entertainment, and eatery. We met more princesses and characters from Disney in several countries. My husband and I enjoyed dinner in France, where we had a croissant sandwich. It's a spectacular display of the countries America, Japan, China, Germany, Mexico, Morocco, Italy, England, Norway, and Canada.
 
At night we enjoyed a display of fireworks, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.  It took place in the lagoon, center of all the countries. It is a beautiful show, a meaningful story of a united world.
 
Thanks for reading! Next post Magic Kingdom.
 
CIMG9490 CIMG9491 CIMG9494 CIMG9495 CIMG9497 DSC_0520 DSC_0378 DSC_0379 DSC_0402 DSC_0400 DSC_0406 DSC_0407 DSC_0409 DSC_0413 DSC_0415 DSC_0420 DSC_0424 DSC_0427 DSC_0438 DSC_0440 DSC_0448 DSC_0453 DSC_0464 DSC_0475 DSC_0479 DSC_0492 DSC_0500 DSC_0501 DSC_0506 DSC_0508 DSC_0515 DSC_0571 DSC_0574 DSC_0577 DSC_0583 DSC_0591 DSC_0593 DSC_0595

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

makeup monday: blush shades

I'm wearing Maybelline Mineral Power in Rose I'm wearing Mark. blush from natural palette Blush colors: from left to right E.L.F in Coral Mark. Natural Palette Mark. Clutch on the go palette Maybelline dream bouncy blush in pink frosting Maybelline minerals power in rose Mark. Clutch on the go palette (2nd color) My many different blush color choices thru the seasons. I choose coral and neutral colors during the summer and when the fall/winter come I change to pinks and rose colors. My skin is a medium tone and rose/pink colors look best. If you are a lighter skin tone (like Emma Stone or Rachel McAdams) I would go with apricot to coral pink colors for a natural look. Hope you have a magnificent week! 

outfit of the day: bold blues

  what i wore: express (gift) blouse, thrifted skirt, payless heels, belk's pearl necklace and earrings   This look makes me feel lady like and business savy. I wore this look to the office. Who says your work wardrobe has to be dull? This outfit is office appropriate, but fun with the bold blue skirt. Get away from those gray and black colors. At the corporate office there are rules to your attire: the length of your skirt needs to be at your knee, no sandals, no tank tops or strapless, no leggings, no jeans/jeggings, no house shoes/tennis shoes/stilettos. With many more to list, I won't take up your day. You have got the idea i'm sure. =)   I just wanted to share this with any ladies who adore Lilly Pulitzer, they are having a sale and most items are 80% off! Great deal! www.lillypulitzer.com