Skip to main content

Kiengkham Kind of Thanksgiving

This was mine and husband's first Thanksgiving as a married couple. We hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I am thankful for our God, because of him there is much to be thankful for. I am thankful to have a fantastic husband who is always my rock and best friend. I am thankful for my fun loving family, they are my world. We are blessed that grandpa was able to come home from the hospital and be with family and friends for Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the three different Thanksgiving feasts this year. I am thankful for so much this year, two major events: our family and friends who shared our wedding day and moving into our first home!
A tradition is to put the Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving day. This year we did it on Thanksgiving Eve in our first home. We were so excited and could not wait! I wanted to share these photos before it is all finished. We still have the tree topper and more tree ornaments to put on. More to come on our Christmas décor for our first home!
This Thanksgiving we made mac & cheese and hickory honey ham for our family. My husband and I go to Grandma and Grandpa's to join the rest of our family. My cousin Som brought his toys from his home in Fort Bragg. The bow and arrow was fun to shoot. Don't worry, no animals were shot at! We also enjoyed the Detroit Lion's game on tv.
I hope you have many blessings this holiday. From our family to yours, Happy Holidays!
496 copy 513 copy 520 copy 522 copy 531 copy 541 copy 542 copy 547 copy 549 copy 551 copy 554 copy 557 copy 565 copy 567 copy 591 copy 593 copy 595 copy 597 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.