Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: Christmas at the Kiengkham's

Our friends and family came over to our house to open presents, eat lunch and of course have a corn-hole tournament!  It was so nice to get together with them...especially my cousin Noah, who has been away training with the military.  We got to FaceTime with our nieces from Chicago.  Our cousin rented "The Interview" online for the entire family to watch...(he stated it was his present to us).  Everyone packed into our living room and had a great time watching the movie.
 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas filled with funny, memorable, happy memories to last a lifetime. 
 
Taken with my iPhone:
image
image
 
image
 
image
image
image
 
 
Taken with my camera:
DSC_0012 copy
 
DSC_0022copy
DSC_0032 copyDSC_0036 copy

DSC_0037 copy

DSC_0038 copy

DSC_0039 copy

DSC_0047 copy

DSC_0064 copy

DSC_0070 copy

DSC_0088 copy

DSC_0093 copy

DSC_0096 copy

DSC_0099 copy
DSC_0104 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!