Skip to main content

tour of the nursery!

Here is Haylee's room!!
 
I have to say i'm proud of this room in our home. We put a lot of heart into our baby girl's nursery. We chose the Little Mermaid theme for color and décor inspiration. Almost every inch of this room was DIY. My husband and brother painted and put up the board and batten. Some of the décor was found at yard sales and repainted. The curtains were handmade using burlap fabric from Hobby Lobby. I give my husband huge credit in getting this accomplished. He took my inspiration and made it reality! A lot of hours after long days at work in the office were put into this room. Our daughter is so blessed to have a super dad like Souwan.
 
DSC_0400 copy DSC_0399copy DSC_0401 copy DSC_0402 copy DSC_0403 copy DSC_0404 copy
 
Wall color is ultra green from Lowe's
Chandelier is from our friend Lara (Ikea)
Wall monogram is coral painted, but we purchased it unpainted from Etsy
Crib is a gift from my brother Lee (Walmart)
Hope chest is a gift from our friend Gary (handmade)
Rocking chair, Mermaid on the wall, shell lamp (repainted), are yardsale finds
Bookcase is from Big Lots
Coral and xoxo paintings are from At Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.