Skip to main content

Snow Day

This is our third Snow fall this winter! I was fortunate not to go in to work today. Thank you Bosses! The boyfriend also got to stay home.The wintery mix was not as much as Christmas. We did not venture out, but instead stayed indoors for the day.

I woke up to the weather woman on Fox Rising saying that the roads were dangerous because of snow. I hopped out of bed to see for myself. My first thought was oh crap, got to wake the family up and move the cars! Our driveway is a hill and when it snows the cars will never make it up the driveway.

Souwan had good intentions of going into work.



Salisbury does not have great resources when it comes to snow weather. The plowman did not plow our street until 8am.


On a cold day like this, the boyfriend made Chicken and Rice soup (Kao Phig).


This is more on a random note. I wanted to say THANK YOU to Malee, Hoa &  families for these gifts!! LOVE THEM! These will definitely be worn asap.





Also the boyfriend brought home some goodies for me! So sweet!!
YUM! He spoils me.




Happy Snow Day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.