Skip to main content

Dos & Donts

Dont's


She plays such a powerful young lady on Gossip Girl. This outfit is not so powerful on her.


I like the hat, but this outfit is not a favorite of mine.


I love color blocking, but these colors block her beauty.


This outfit does no justice for her. Maybe she is trying too hard to prove she is not anorexic.


This suit needs to be altered. Not flattering her face and figure.


Do's


Rosie looks ahmazing! No wonder she is number 1 on Maxim's hot list.


Emma Watson is all grown up. She looks stunning in one of my fave colors for the summer.


Stylish and preggo Jessica Alba looks beautiful in this white frock.



The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge have their first official engagement for ARK. It cost 10,000 to dine with these two. But it's all for a good cause. The Duchess looks stunning in Jenny Packham.


Pippa {Her Royal Hottness} and her sister Duchess of Cambridge {Kate} attend a friends wedding together. Kate is actually wearing an old dress, but she still looks fab. Her sister looks great in her ensamble too. I like the olive green coat.


Images from people.com & dailymail.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.