Skip to main content

mondays with mark: Jamie Chung LA Hangover premier

A couple of weekends ago I went to see Hangover 2 with the boys in my family. It was a very funny movie. If you liked the first you will enjoy this one. The plot is sort of the same except now they are in Bangkok, Thailand. FYI they are also in Phuket, Thailand. {My family is actually from Thailand-Issan part.} One of the guys of the wolfpack is getting married. The wife to be is Jamie Chung's character Lauren.
At the LA premier of The Hangover 2 Jamie's makeup was so beautiful. I wanted to re-create the look with Mark products. I had fun creating this look too. Check it out.




Blog meet the goofy side of me.
When I get bored of posing for a perfect shot, I do goofy faces.





Mark products used
  • no place to run longwear eyeliner
  • mark on the dot eye color compact-brown, beige, and black
  • good glowing mosaic blush custom color palette-love rush
  • powder buff natural skin foundation-honey
  • mattenificent oil absorb powder-honey
  • gloss gorgeous stay on lip stain-pop


The new Hangover 2 is out in theaters now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.