LOL ok this is probably the only close up of me. (one that I could find anyway) I'm laughing at how serious my facial expression is. In this picture I was reading something on the wall at Boone Hall Plantation. More trip pics to come!
I went on vacation for my 25th birthday to Charleston, SC. Makeup on the road for me has to be fast. In Charleston it is hoooottttt and humid. Humidity kills me. I think of makeup sweating off and hair is flat. I do not even want to try to curl my hair. It goes flat within seconds of stepping out. My makeup has to be water proof or it will all sweat away. My makeup is what I want to discuss. Vacay makeup!
This is important because:
1. For me- massive haul of makeup is not necessary.
2. Take what is appropriate. I was going to a humid place and would be on the go, touring and site seeing all day long. I was not going to any glam events so it did not make much sense to bring out all the glitz and glam colors.
3. We were on a time crunch/schedule. Time did not allow me to stay in front of the mirror.
Here is what was in my makeup bag for vacay:
1. Tinted Moisturizer- it had spf 15 and its so fast to apply. (Mark)
2. Water proof mascara- Mark
3. Mark flip for it- Urban Neutrals
4. Concealer- not mark, but not sure what brand sry!
5. NARS blush in Orgasm
6. Lip gloss- Mark Juice gems in mango tango
What do you take on vacation?