Skip to main content

2NE1 Sandara Park Etude poster

pic from allkpop.com



2NE1's Sandara Park (Pop singer) is featured in a new cosmetic poster. She is super cute. I tried to copy her look. Holding a pout for the camera is not very easy. Sandara makes this look so cute and simple. During my photos, I could not hold a cute pout without being goofy and messing the pic. I noticed she had brown eyeshadow, coral pink lips, and pink cheek bones. I'm wearing mark makeup not Etude (which is what brand she has on). Eyes& Cheeks: mark color and clutch to go Lips: Glow baby glow in pink crush and Revlon lip butter in peach parfait

Comments

  1. lol dats such a cute post!! u look so much like her!! really cute! :)

    check new post on my blog! :)
    xoxo

    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and cute!! Love the photos :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you did a good job with the lips.
    We must remember she had the best camera and editing department with air brushing and all the help money can buy.
    Great post. Love It!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for stopping by my blog and sweet comment :) would you like to follow each other?
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.