Skip to main content

makeup monday: mark on the runway




Just wanted to share the excitement of fashion week! Mark makeup was spotted on the runway of Rebecca Minkoff Fall preview 2012.

Now my makeup for V-Day.

The boyfriend took me to see The Vow this past weekend. I was so proud he went to see it with me, because not a lot of men in the audience for this one. For our date and because it was for V-Day my makeup had a theme. I went for a taupe eyelid, pink cheeks, and pink lips for a sweet look.

Eyes: Maybelline 24 hr eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe
Cheeks: Mark clutch palette "pink colored"
Lips: Revlong colorburst in baby pink
 
And my outfit. Warning! I'm bit of a nerd. You like the super hero shirt? HAHA! My rebellious and lazy me put this together.
 
Shirt: Oldnavy Pants: Marshalls Boots: Rack Room
 
 

Comments

  1. I like your makeup.
    You look awesome in your Super Hero outfit. You are so pretty!
    How did you like "The View"?
    Hubby took us to see "The View" this afternoon. We loved it.
    We went to Cinemark Palace at the Plaza so we could dress up ( Minimarket Issa Dress from Urban Outfitters) and wear our new bracelets.
    Thank you for your comment and visit.
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.