Skip to main content

carolina kinda gal


Sweater: Old Navy
Jeggings: Target
Shoes: Payless

Sunday I went to lunch with some family. We had a great lunch while watching our team play. I wore my Carolina gear of course. Can you guess my #1 pick to win the NCAA? Ha! If you're curious. Here are my final four picks: Kentucky, Michigan State, Syracuse, and Carolina. Goodluck boys!! I know the key player in Syracuse is out, but a girl can dream. Who are your top four?

Sportsmanship is welcome. No hating here. ^_^

Comments

  1. i love a girl who can look natural and pretty (and stylish) even when dressed down. you have a gorgeous face and this casual look really looks amazing on you. :) lisa, have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted this! Nothing better than a realistic, comfy, casual look :) I'm a Vermont gal, and we're playing UNC next for the NCAA tourney... probably going to get crushed!!

    xo Rachel

    glamhampton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look! since i'm all the way in brazil, i dont have any picks, but hope you get yours right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.