Skip to main content

makeup monday: color clashing


Eyes: Revlon color stay quad palette in violet haze
Lips: Revlon Color Bursts in true red

Awesome & Awkward
(as seen on the daybook)

Awkward:

- Sitting outside (resting on lunch break) and having the sprinklers go off on you. Loud grunts. Turn around. Maintenance man just staring. Evil eye staredown. I gave in.

- Making eye contact with someone you dislike & then turning away quickly. (sarcasm)Yea they didn't see me.

- When you're trying to end the conversation by taking a few steps back. Maybe nodding the head will end it. And they get on another topic. *sighs* I'll be here forever.

- When you're sitting at your desk talking/laughing with someone (who is hidden behind their desk) and then your boss walks by. Boss- "Lisa who are you talking/laughing with?" . Now the boss is thinking, this crazy girl. No lie he said "crazy girl". Ha! (BTW no HR issue here. He's an awesome boss ^_^)

Awesome:

-Spring weather feels like Summer weather. Brought all my Spring/Summer wardrobe out!

-Free Old Navy gift card. Love free stuff!

-My Tarheels advancing. Sweet Sixteen! Yea! Let's keep it going boys!

-New shows Missing and Fashion Star. LOVE!


Happy work week everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!