New Years Eve
Bar in Virginia
Not a pro or anything. Having been together for only 7 years. >_< I thought to give some insight on our relationship and what makes ours good.
1. Be yourself. Be true to who you are. Don't pretend to be what you are not. Don't mimic someone else. You deserve to be with someone who loves you for you! Don't force it.
2. Trust. Trust each other completely. Your relationship will slowly unravel without this. Fighting every day is not healthy.
3. Be best friends. Tell him everything. Share your day. Have fun together. Be there for each other. Jokes aside- It's been a rough couple of years for me personally and he has been standing next to me thru it all. My best friend <3
4. No friends/family. Your friends and family love to help, but sometimes they butt in where they do not belong. Maybe even make matters worst. Take their advice like a grain of salt.
5. Date each other. Make time for each other at least one night away from everyone. Flirt. Joke. Laugh. Just like when you first met. Go share a fun activity together. We do this all the time. And it ends up with us rolling on the floor laughing at each other. Good times!