Skip to main content

snaps from a football game

This past weekend I went to a football game with some family and friends. I had fun hanging out with good people and watching the team win! It was nice weather and fun watching the kids/coaches on the field. Football is a must for fall weather. {random shout: Go Carolina Panthers}! Now it's getting to another season I'm very excited for fall activities. I have pumpkins, halloween, leaves, hot cocoa on my mind a lot lately.
 
Have a great week!


Comments

  1. Sounds fun!! Glad you had a good weekend. I'm loving this time of year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I'm saying this, but fall does sound really nice right now :) The hot chocolate and blankets, I can't wait!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like Fall is you favorite season, it was so nice reading This post! Enjoy all your Fall activities then! ;)
    And Thanks For the comment, you are my sweetest reader For sure!!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice blogging. glad to visit your blog. you can also visit my blog if like it then we can follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never been to a football game! Hope to do it one day!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to football macht!!
    Nice photos!!
    Kisses!!
    http://algomasquemaquillaje.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear !!
    I just found your blog and I really like it !
    So I follow u (:
    Follow back?

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.