Skip to main content

outfit of the day: green polka dots

DSC_0094
DSC_0098DSC_0101

what I wore: abercrombie & fitch crop jacket, lilly Pulitzer top, gap skinny pants, target riding boots, and the green scarf is a gift from the fiance.

My fiance spoiled me with a lot of new scarves for the fall/winter season this year. One of my favorites is this green polka dotted scarf. It is very light, but accessorizes very well. I adore the color and print.  It is a staple for me now.

Comments

  1. Hello dear, thanks for visit our blog.. i am follow u back. thanks!! i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit,
    maybe we can follow each other, let me know with gfc !!
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is glamourous! Im following you here.
    Cute outfit..the scarf is beautiful.

    Kiss..
    http://toquedeelegancia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and casual outfit, love the scarf. It looks like my sisters and I are making a trip to Target for those cute riding boots! Have a great weekend.
    XO Wil Harris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear reader! I want to inform you that I have created a new blog because of technical problems with Rebelission. Please switch to http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/!
    The old blog will be deleted in the next few days.
    xoxo P.P
    PS: very interesting post my dear! cuts scarf

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's great as always! ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.