Skip to main content

column and cupcakes

I started out the week with terrible sinus/allergy sickness. I actually had to go see a doctor, which is pretty scary for me. I'm feeling much better now, new and improved!

image

I didn't have a chance this weekend to take any outfit of the day, but i captured some outfits I wore this week. I had a pretty full schedule this week/weekend. A lot of wedding projects in the works. All my weekends are all full of wedding "to do".


image

A friend of ours is honoring her mother and fundraising for Relay for life. A huge organization that supports cancer research and aid. She had a cupcake for cure event at SAS cupcakes-Ballantyne. I went out and bought several cupcakes to support her and to enjoy these amazing desserts! If you want to give, check MAF Angels out/Relay for life here. On a giving note: Souwan and I also attended  "end hunger" charity event Saturday, but I was ill and did not get photos =(.  It was fun for Souwan and I to be a part of these events.

image image

Our engagement announcement was in the Sunday paper! Thanks to my family who did this for us!! It was awesome to see it in the paper, and now we will always have this to cherish. We have been engaged for several months, but it's great to have it published! It's also online, go here to check it out. Or click the link >> Salisbury Post engagement announcement 

image

Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.