Skip to main content

painting our way into the new year (thai/laos new year)

8 years ago on April 11th, my fiance and I went on our first date. This past week we celebrated that moment. It's wonderful thinking back to 8 years. In less than two months we will become husband and wife!
 
(click photos to expand)
 
407
 
I saw a recipe on Pinterest for teeth whitening. I'm trying it out. I hope it works!

410
 
We started celebrating Thai/Lao New Year. We kicked it off at Wat Buddharam in Charlotte. Happy New Year to all! I enjoyed shopping and eating at Wat Buddharam.  
 
DSC_0002 (2) DSC_0006 (2) DSC_0008 (2)
427 430
 
I met up with my girlfriends for dinner at Uncle Buck's and a night on the town. It was great weather to walk around town.
 
433
 
440 IMG_1623
 
My brother has a a home/property business. He asked for some help to come paint one of his homes. We turned it into a paint party. It was another beautiful day to open the doors and windows to paint. I think we did a wonderful job and my brother was very happy to get helping hands.
 
DSC_0012 (2)
DSC_0015 (3)
 
DSC_0019 (3)

Please pray for those in Boston. It's terrible and senseless what happened today. 
 
image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.