Skip to main content

wedding wednesday: last hurrah at beach cove resort pool

For my bachlorette, we took off to Beach Cove Resort, Myrtle Beach this past weekend. This is the second post, following yesterday. (Check it out, if you haven't) The second part of my trip, the girls and I went to Beach Cove Resort's pools. They had various pools, 4 pools, 3 hot tubs, and 1 lazy river. The pools were heated too! In May the water is still cool, so this was perfect for us. We even enjoyed their beach bar and grill. With the small band playing oldies and various pools to jump in, this was amazing. At night, we continued a night swim (older gals had some alcoholic beverages) and relaxed in the hot tubs. This is a different way to celebrate your bachelorette party, but I enjoyed this very much!
pool1 pool12 pool11 pool10 pool9
pool4 pool8 pool7 pool6 pool5 pool3 pool2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.