Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: spring things

March Madness has taken over the Kiengkham home. My husband and I filled out our brackets. Let's just say we will not be winning that billion dollar prize. My bracket completely was destroyed after the second round! How did you guys do?! A lot of upsets, right?!

738copy

It is our first spring season in our new home. We are anxious to start planting flowers and vegetables! My brother and husband spent the afternoon shopping for the best deals on flowers. They found great deals at home depot and Lowe's. My husband purchased bamboo trees, hostas, snow cones, azaleas, ballerina reds, and a cypress (who I named prince harry cause he looks like a harry). The boys in my family spent the day cutting tree limbs, weed killing, grass cutting and planting. It is pretty exciting! I am excited to share weekly updates with you all. This year I get to create a garden and see it from start to bloom!

739copy 740copy 744copy 745copy 749copy 753copy 755copy 761copy 762copy 763copy 769copy 770copy 784copy

My friends and I got together for dinner. It was a Mexican themed dinner. I made a 7 layer dip (pictured below) and the whole dinner was the best! At last, we met the cutest baby boy! He is too adorable! Those cheeks are too cute!

786copy 787copy 806copy

A year ago my friend got me addicted to coupons. After my wedding I was looking to saving money and my friend introduced me to coupons. After my first purchase of free stuff I got addicted! It was a bunch of soap, deodorant and shampoo. Now I have a collection that I'm pretty proud of. I never thought about sharing my stuff here on the blog, but my friend said it would be cool. If you like this, leave a comment and I'll continue to show you guys my purchases. My husband and I recently went to CVS and got paper towel, cotton balls, nail polis remover, dish detergent, laundry detergent and makeup with our coupons. Before it was $91 and after sales/coupons totaled to $15!!

825copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!