Skip to main content

Katie's Bachelorette & Bridal Shower

The last couple of weekends we have been celebrating my friend Katie's upcoming wedding day. She had a beautiful beach themed shower given to her by her mom and sister. They chose a beach theme because her wedding is going to be at the beach! Her daughter gave her a beautiful made card and gift for her mom's "happy bridal shower" (as she called it). The cutest girl!

Then we had a fun girl's weekend in Cherokee enjoying the Great Smoky Mountains, the Oconaluftee River, and some gambling. I've never gambled, but this sweet lady taught me how to play the machines and I won $6. I stopped because I really didn't want to push my luck. It was a memorable trip and I can't wait to go again. (see my Instagram pics for more @davongmarie)

This weekend we are off to Ocean Isle to Katie and Michael's wedding! I'm so excited for them and I can't wait for their special day. I cannot believe it is here already. It feels like yesterday I got her phone call saying she was engaged. Ahh...makes me teary eyed.

pssssstttt....
Guess who is the wedding photographer....me! Don't forget to follow me on FB or Instagram to see a sneak ..@davongmarie

DSC_0360 copy DSC_0332 copy DSC_0330 copy DSC_0325 copy DSC_0323 copy DSC_0319 copy DSC_0337 copy DSC_0335 copy DSC_0342 copy DSC_0340copy 10616015_10154606029255571_3096105196481653911_n copy
DSC_0356 copy DSC_0350 copy DSC_0349 copy DSC_0347 copy DSC_0344 copy DSC_0406 copy DSC_0463 copy DSC_0471 copy DSC_0472 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!