Skip to main content

weinburg wedding - ocean isle, north carolina

 
I had the pleasure of capturing the weinburg's big day. Thank you both for having me! It meant so much to me. I love this adorable couple, may they be blessed with many years of happiness and love.

They were married in Ocean Isle, North Carolina in late September on the beach. It was a beautiful day, filled with lots of love!

Congratulations to the both of you! Love ya'll!!


DSC_0067 watercopy DSC_0060 watercopy DSC_0056 watercopy DSC_0047 copy
DSC_0960water copy
DSC_0462 watercopy DSC_0449 watercopy DSC_0424 watercopy DSC_0419water copy DSC_0500 watercopy DSC_0328 watercopy DSC_0571 watercopy DSC_0814 watercopy DSC_0788 watercopy DSC_0105 watercopy DSC_0830 watercopy DSC_0098 watercopy DSC_0857 bwwatercopy DSC_0916 copy DSC_0225 watercopy DSC_0254 watercopy DSC_0436 watercopy DSC_0136 watercopy DSC_0465 watercopy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.