Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: weekly photos

We spent some time at Crane Creek for a sweet little girl's birthday. It was a really nice day out.
 
image image DSC_0684 copy DSC_0750copy
 
My husband and I visited my Grandma's house. Our Aunt came in from Raleigh and we had some delicious food. Mango and coconut rice is a great treat!
 
image
 
Cousin selfie (and my husband)!
 
image
 
We didn't spend much on coupons this time, but I am glad we purchased diapers and pull ups for our stock!
 
Before coupons: $47.51 After coupons: $1.26!!!
 
DSC_0678copy
 
We are 26 weeks and baby Haylee is the size of a butternut squash. My first sweet craving is strawberries. Last week I ate three boxes of strawberries lol.  
 
DSC_0820copy
 
I am so excited for our hydrangeas this season. We planted 9 total, but 6 are planted this season. They are starting to bloom.
 
DSC_0822 copy
 
I planted corn seeds from Souwan's mom. I am glad to see them growing!
 
DSC_0823 copy
 
My roses are coming back.
 
DSC_0824 copy DSC_0828 copy DSC_0829 copy
 
I planted sunflower seeds this year and they are starting to grow. I can't wait to pick/eat some sunflower seeds in the summer.
 
DSC_0830 copy
 
These were planted before we moved into the house, but they are very pretty!
 
DSC_0833 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!