Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: strawberries for days

I was craving strawberries and my sweet husband took me out to Patterson Farm for STRAWBERRIES!
 
We had such an amazing time picking strawberries and we got three boxes full of it. This definitely satisfied my sweet craving LOL.
 
 
image image DSC_0838 copy DSC_0839 copy DSC_0841 copy DSC_0842 copy DSC_0847 copy DSC_0850 copy DSC_0853 copy DSC_0856 copy DSC_0859 copy DSC_0861 copy DSC_0862 copy
 
Hope all of you wonderful Mother's had a beautiful Mother's Day! I got to spend it with some of the wonderful Mom's I know.
 
DSC_0864 copy
 
Our coupon haul this week! Some of my favorite purchases has to be the minute maid for .25, and baby formula $1.28 each. (Before I may upset moms out there. We have chosen to breast feed Haylee. The formula is an option. Thank you for not yelling at me. LOL)
 
Before coupons we spent = $87.25 & After coupons = $35.79
 
DSC_0867 copy
 
We are 27 weeks! Do you guys have any idea what a rutabaga is and how you eat it?! LOL. Haylee Marie is the size of a rutabaga this week. We are counting down the months left til she is here! I am definitely preparing for my leave and cannot wait to meet this little one. I am excited to spend time off and have nothing but snuggle time with her.
 
DSC_0868copy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.