Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: music at the mural

image
 
My husband and I started our Saturday very early at a couple of yard sales and the farmer's market in downtown. It was my first time going to a yard sale rather having one. It is a lot of fun just driving around and finding a great deal! We found some great items. Some of the items we purchased had not even been used!
 
image
 
My friend invited me to her daughter's first ballet recital. She was adorable! She danced as a snowflake. How cute right?! I wasn't able to take pictures, but we got to meet up at the end of the show.
 
image DSC_0002 copy DSC_0008 copy DSC_0019 copy DSC_0022 copy DSC_0024 copy
 
Souwan took me downtown for date night. We attended the music at the mural event and listened to some oldies, but goodies. It was a beautiful night out. People of all ages out to enjoy the music. The adults enjoyed beer while the kids enjoyed Italian ice. I enjoyed my can of Sprite! LOL.

DSC_0027copy
 
Our coupon haul this week consisted of wipes, diapers, toothbrushes, ranch dressing, loreal shampoo, oreo cookies, always liners, olive oil and more!
 
Before = $99.20 After = $28.83

DSC_0029copy image
 
We are 30 weeks and is the size of a cantaloupe! Haylee and I are very excited! The church is throwing us our first baby shower this weekend and my mom has sent out invites to her shower for us. Bonus, my co-workers are too. This is going to be a fun month!! We are feeling very blessed and loved!! We also went back in for our 3 hour sugar test today. I passed! However, the sugar drink did not taste any better. My finger was pricked 4 times for the test and it stung. It was a long morning, but I got to catch up on some baby books. Souwan went with me (he always does) and the nurse gave him the 411. He hit the jackpot with some freebies, I posted a little haul of what he got. LOL.

image
 
After telling ya'll that my husband sings, reads, and talks to Haylee I finally got to capture him in the moment. He told me not to, but I did anyway. Haylee is already a daddy's girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!