Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: music at the mural

image
 
My husband and I started our Saturday very early at a couple of yard sales and the farmer's market in downtown. It was my first time going to a yard sale rather having one. It is a lot of fun just driving around and finding a great deal! We found some great items. Some of the items we purchased had not even been used!
 
image
 
My friend invited me to her daughter's first ballet recital. She was adorable! She danced as a snowflake. How cute right?! I wasn't able to take pictures, but we got to meet up at the end of the show.
 
image DSC_0002 copy DSC_0008 copy DSC_0019 copy DSC_0022 copy DSC_0024 copy
 
Souwan took me downtown for date night. We attended the music at the mural event and listened to some oldies, but goodies. It was a beautiful night out. People of all ages out to enjoy the music. The adults enjoyed beer while the kids enjoyed Italian ice. I enjoyed my can of Sprite! LOL.

DSC_0027copy
 
Our coupon haul this week consisted of wipes, diapers, toothbrushes, ranch dressing, loreal shampoo, oreo cookies, always liners, olive oil and more!
 
Before = $99.20 After = $28.83

DSC_0029copy image
 
We are 30 weeks and is the size of a cantaloupe! Haylee and I are very excited! The church is throwing us our first baby shower this weekend and my mom has sent out invites to her shower for us. Bonus, my co-workers are too. This is going to be a fun month!! We are feeling very blessed and loved!! We also went back in for our 3 hour sugar test today. I passed! However, the sugar drink did not taste any better. My finger was pricked 4 times for the test and it stung. It was a long morning, but I got to catch up on some baby books. Souwan went with me (he always does) and the nurse gave him the 411. He hit the jackpot with some freebies, I posted a little haul of what he got. LOL.

image
 
After telling ya'll that my husband sings, reads, and talks to Haylee I finally got to capture him in the moment. He told me not to, but I did anyway. Haylee is already a daddy's girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.