Skip to main content

Haylee Marie at One!!!

DSC_0100 copy
 
We had a big celebration this month, our baby girl turned one! These photos are from her birthday party and visit with family. We were so blessed that so many of our closest family and friends made it out to celebrate Haylee's first birthday. It was a hot day too and even with that hot hot day, everyone was in great spirit and enjoyed the day. I think next year we are going to look for a venue with air condition! Our snow cone machine could not have picked the worst time to stop working. I'm so glad the kids forgave us and enjoyed the piñata, balloons, toys, cake and dessert table instead. That worked out in our favor! haha! Haylee may not remember this day, but i'm so thankful to have captured it. I mostly took video with the help of our great friends. My aunt, an amazing photographer helped photograph the day and I wish I could upload ALL her photos on here too, but you can check those out on facebook. I wanted our family in Alabama to see the day and feel like they were with us! Thanks to all of our great family and friends, ya'll are truly amazing and I want to say again how blessed we are! And not to mention the amazing gifts she got. I'll have to take separate photos, but just thank you all!

The video is pretty long, but great video of Haylee "blowing" the candles on her cake, gift opening, pinanta fun and more! (27 minutes)
 
DSC_0017copy DSC_0119 copy DSC_0106 copy DSC_0103 copy DSC_0102 copy DSC_0100 copy DSC_0092 copy DSC_0091 copy DSC_0090 copy DSC_0089 copy DSC_0088 copy DSC_0087 copy DSC_0086 copy DSC_0085 copy DSC_0084 copy DSC_0083copy DSC_0082 copy DSC_0081 copy DSC_0080 copy DSC_0079 copy DSC_0078 copy DSC_0077 copy DSC_0076 copy DSC_0075copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.