Skip to main content

pon + brionte - family

This has been the busiest of times with photos and Christmas fun! I am so sad that this year has wrapped up for photo sessions, but I am glad I can sit down and catch up to share these sessions on the blog! I've been behind on the blog, but I'm going to catch ya'll up fast! This whole week i'll post my favorites from the sessions I haven't posted!

Let's start with this sweet family!

This family is so cute! We had a good time in this location. Somethings went wrong, like the original location I picked was occupied, however they were the most gracious about it. I love that they were so trusting! We chose another great location, and it worked out beautifully! This little town was full of Christmas cheer!

Here are some of my favorites from their session...

20161203-20161203-DSC_0028
20161203-DSC_0819 20161203-DSC_0806 20161203-DSC_0778 20161203-DSC_0735 20161203-DSC_0724 20161203-DSC_0313 20161203-DSC_0227 20161203-DSC_0711 20161203-DSC_0330 20161203-DSC_0289 20161203-DSC_0274 20161203-DSC_0172 20161203-DSC_0083 20161203-DSC_0011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.