Skip to main content

5 wonderful gifts for dad under $150


Father's Day is this weekend! This day is so much fun because we get to honor our dads. We show them how much we love them with spending quality time and my favorite EATING BBQ! It's almost another Thanksgiving for us here at the Kiengkham house. This is Souwan's 2nd year celebrating Father's Day with Haylee. We're going to try to do some fishing at the lake near our house and have a nice cook out in our back yard. The bad news is the weatherman is calling for rain all weekend. I hope it doesn't rain on our spectacular plans for Father's Day! If you're looking for some last minute gifts or just looking for a gift idea for your special dad here are some terrific ideas.

1. A framed photo. Souwan loves photos of him and Haylee. We have them in our living room, in his office at work and in Haylee's room.

2. Tools. If your guy is a handy man, Harbor Freight and Lowe's are like a candy store! You could even buy a nice tool rack or box for the garage. Add a wrench, hammer or screwdriver to it.

3. A card. For me, a card is not outdated, but sentimental! I always love getting and giving cards for every occasion. You could even get the kids to write or draw sweet things in it.

4. A Sports hat. My dad, father-in-law and husband always love to wear hats. Anytime I get a chance to buy a hat at a souvenir shop or while I'm traveling, I do it! It's perfect to give on Father's Day.

5. A coffee mug from a destination. We love coffee mugs here at the Kiengkham home. A cup of coffee is what we love to have every morning before starting our day at work. A great mug from a cool destination like Tokyo would brighten your guy's day!


20170614-DSC_0102 20170614-DSC_0099 20170614-DSC_0100 20170614-DSC_0097

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.