1. A framed photo. Souwan loves photos of him and Haylee. We have them in our living room, in his office at work and in Haylee's room.
2. Tools. If your guy is a handy man, Harbor Freight and Lowe's are like a candy store! You could even buy a nice tool rack or box for the garage. Add a wrench, hammer or screwdriver to it.
3. A card. For me, a card is not outdated, but sentimental! I always love getting and giving cards for every occasion. You could even get the kids to write or draw sweet things in it.
4. A Sports hat. My dad, father-in-law and husband always love to wear hats. Anytime I get a chance to buy a hat at a souvenir shop or while I'm traveling, I do it! It's perfect to give on Father's Day.
5. A coffee mug from a destination. We love coffee mugs here at the Kiengkham home. A cup of coffee is what we love to have every morning before starting our day at work. A great mug from a cool destination like Tokyo would brighten your guy's day!